Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tutorials and Extra Credit

Just a Reminder...

Tutorials are daily in my room during lunch. I have created new passes that are available on the front pin board for you to take with you and use to get out of the cafeteria. You don't have to come to my room for help, you could also use it as a quiet place to work, read, or work on a project with a friend.

I also have three MacBooks that are available for student use. Feel free to come up here and use them for anything school related.

Tutorials are Friday morning in the library as well. Ms. Burnham or myself will be in there to help with projects, homework, or concepts you are having trouble with.

There has been little to no effort on extra credit, so until there is a demand I will not be posting extra credit projects. I will, from time to time, be posting daily grade extra credit. Here is an example that will get you a free 100:

Click on the following link and follow the directions. This link will take you to a GoogleDoc, an online version of Microsoft Word that you can use to create, share, and edit. You will be able to edit the document and save your changes. We'll use this in class in the future for projects.

Click Here for Google Doc

Thanks!
Mr. Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment